mercredi 25 janvier 2012

what you do now

what you do Neyzil

I can not understand how you can be alone
When
I'm dying to be in your arms neyzil
what you do

I could never understand how you could love me
and simultaneously you want be alone
what you do
ihave feeling That goes for you Beyond simple emotion
Love grows when the relation is enriched
Love is not juste finding someone to live with,
i can't live without you neyzil
what you do

Love feeds on words shared on shared history
your love feed my soul
waht you do

I can not understand how you can be alone
When
I'm dying to be in your arms neyzil
waht you do

waht you do

why you doubt my love
why you doubt my feelings because I love you from the bottom of my heart
ney I have no doubt about my feelings. ... As a musical, you're the beating of my heart
I think about you all the time. I think of you in the morning, walking in the cold in your room

waht you do

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire